Hari Ini

Abdulfattah Jandali, Steve Jobs Biological Father Picture

09.04.
Topik: Apple,News
 Thanks to Steve Jobs.. great person in the world.

“I would be lying if I said I was not sad that is not part of the incredible journey of my child,” he said in an interview. “What my father did not think that? And I think that although he was not head of the company is very successful. ”

Jandali said at the time he was not ready to pick up the phone and ring his son, “as Syria’s pride in me
Silahkan Share / Save ke PDf dan Print (karena tidak bisa di copy paste.)
"Abdulfattah Jandali, Steve Jobs Biological Father Picture" Was posted by 09.04, under Apple, News and permalink https://bestjorney.blogspot.com/2011/11/abdulfattah-jandali-steve-jobs.html.

Informasi Terbaru:

PASANG IKLAN ADSENSE 300 X 250 DISINI
 

Abdulfattah Jandali, Steve Jobs Biological Father Picture © Best Journey

Edit by Terampuh. Ping